10 lies of burnout.
Lies you tell to yourself are most dangerous – nobody can hear them, only you in your mind. So there is nobody to tell you the true and you believe in the lies just to not feel wrong.
And this is a trap.
It’s time to end it.
It’s time to stop the nonsense!
If something is not black it does not mean it is white. It can be PINK.
10 lies of burnout.
- It’s my fault.
- I am not good enough.
- There is something wrong with me.
- I should have known better.
- I have no time.
- Everybody has a burnout, so I just need to keep it going.
- There is no hope, no solution.
- I am all alone with it- others cope great!
- I don’t have enough…
- My body betrayed me.
Uff that is heavy.
And it is all not true!
Take a deep breath.
- It’s my fault. – it’s not your fault.
- I am not good enough.You are whole, wonderful and amazing human being- you are enough.
The probability of you existing at all comes out to 1 in 102,685,000 — yes, that’s a 10 followed by 2,685,000 zeroes!
So the fact that against all odds you are, make you already amazing – You are enough.
3. There is something wrong with me.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU – you are whole and amazing human being.
4.I should have known better.
“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
5. I have no time.
We all have the same 24 hours a day – it’s a matter of your values and priorities not TIME.
6. Everybody has a burnout, so I just need to keep it going.
Burnout and other stress related diseases affects many people, but the same like with other conditions you need to take care of it – not deny it.
7. There is no hope, no solution.
There is always a solution.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
8. I am all alone with it- others cope great!
You are never alone! And you are not alone with the issues that you have. You would be surprised to know how many people feel just like you…
9. I don’t have enough…
Energy, money and other resources – it’s all about fear!
Each time you make a decision is either base on fear or on love.
10. My body betrayed me.
Your body loves you.
Your body wants you to tell you so much! – listen – stop judging.
Your next step:
Let’s talk about your situation and see if I can help: